Thursday, November 15, 2012

top 40 favourite t-shirts: #1/ science vs. romance

     okay, i have a confession to make: i am addicted to t-shirts. i have so many it's ridiculous. band t-shirts, team t-shirts, ironic t-shirts, t-shirts of my favourite things, t-shirts i've stolen from friends, and the list goes on. so, i've decided to do an ongoing photoshoot of my 40 favourite t-shirts (it might end up being more, who knows, i'm an enigma!) but for today, here is t-shirt #1. it's my beloved rilo kiley t-shirt that i've had for years purely because i absolutely adore rilo kiley and can safely say they've been on my list of top 5 favourite bands since i was 14.


rilo kiley shirt: ordered online years ago
skirt: forever 21
sweater leggings: drugstore

     to go along with this post, here are photos of my long time idol, the voice and one of the songwriters of rilo kiley, jenny lewis.









above lyrics from this song;
acid tongue | jenny lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment